A Gun in Your Face … What Should You Do?
What would you do if someone put a gun in your face and demanded you turn over your gun, your wallet, or your wife?
Would you do like the
experts tell you, and comply with demands of your tormentor in the hope that he does not hurt or kill you?
Well let me
show and tell you a few things about a situation like this and then decide which
expert advice you want to follow …
- If you even allow someone with a gun to get so close that they can put it in your face, then you need to adopt the Color Code of Mental Awareness that we teach in our courses at Front Sight and that I share with you at the beginning of these Free Gun Training Reports, so you can learn to see the problem coming before it is on top of you, and so you can mentally ramp up to handle the situation before there is a gun in your face.
- If you have a gun in your face, there is good news. The first bit of good news is that your attacker does not want to kill you at that moment or he would have already pulled the trigger. This gives you the opportunity to turn the tables on him, if you have the testicular fortitude (and training) to do so.
- If your adversary puts a gun in your face, the second bit of good news is that you know he is a real amateur because anyone with any training at all knows that you keep your distance with a gun. Distance is your friend. You NEVER allow your gun to come in close contact with your opponent unless you have no other choice and then you bring the gun in close to your body to protect it.
- However, if some dirt bag is stupid enough to put a gun in your face, remain calm and smile because you are now in control, if you choose to be.
- If you are looking down the barrel of a gun, up close and personal, remember this:
ACTION BEATS REACTION EVERY TIME.
So what do you do?
Watch this real life video example of EXACTLY what to do when someone puts a gun in your face.
- Notice there was no hesitation on the part of the officer to deflect the gun and end the fight.
- Notice how cool and in control he remained throughout the entire event.
- Notice how he acted decisively, aggressively, and with no regard for his opponents’ well being.
- Notice how when he began moving through the store and out to the street he moved quickly but tactically.
- Notice how he took the fight to his opponents and turned the table on them …
You are witnessing the Combat Mindset in exemplary form, just as we teach it at Front Sight.
The Shreveport, Louisiana Police Department should be very proud of their Sgt. Guy Smith.
If you want to gain firearm skills that exceed law enforcement and military standards without having to endure any boot camp mentality or drill instructor attitude, then bring yourself and your entire family to Front Sight.
P.S. Please share this report with your family and friends. If your family and friends would like to receive their own reports, our 12-page brochure, and 90-minute award-winning DVD then please direct them to sign up for Front Sight’s Free Gun Training Reports.
P.P.S. If you’re looking for the best Front Sight Firearms Training Deals and Offers, then Join the Front Sight Patriots and not only will you will immediately be rewarded with $2,780 in valuable gifts, I will also send you unbelievably great offers each month that you cannot receive anywhere else in the firearms industry.