Although I would not recommend that you ever sit down for an interview with the news media after killing two armed home invaders, the following unedited news video will teach you many important lessons.
The most important lessons you will glean from this personal, lethal encounter report include:
- Mindset is everything. (Note what he said to himself when he made the decision to fight.)
- Training is only second to mindset. (Note what he says about his training.)
- Action always beats reaction. (As long as you hit with your first shot.)
- In a Gunfight, Rule # 1 is HAVE A GUN. (Note what he says about where and how he keeps his concealed weapons.)
- When it is truly self defense, there is no criminal liability or questions about your actions. (And no need to apologize for fighting to save your own life.)
- Anyone can be a target. (Note how and why he was set-up.)
- Criminals get their guns from the most unlikely sources. (Another reason why law-abiding citizens should never be disarmed.)
Take advantage of this rare opportunity to watch an unedited interview with a law-abiding private citizen who did what he had to do … and did it well.
Dr. Ignatius Piazza
Front Sight Founder and Director
P.S. Please share this report with your family and friends. If your family and friends would like to receive their own reports, our 12-page brochure, and 90-minute award-winning DVD then please direct them to: www.frontsight.com.
P.P.S. If you’re looking for the best Front Sight Firearms Training Deals and Offers, then Join the Front Sight Patriots and not only will you will immediately be rewarded with $2,780 in valuable gifts, I will also send you unbelievably great offers each month that you cannot receive anywhere else in the firearms industry.
Note: This is a duplicate of Gun Training Report #4.