- $50 annual criminal background check fee for first attended course of new year.
- $25 per day Facility Fee for the number of days member attends a course.
- $25 per day Staff Support Fee for number of days member attends a course.
- $25 per day Insurance Fee for number of days member attends a course.
The above fees will be charged for all new students, new members and Gold Status Members for any new course enrollment.
The above fees are paid upon enrollment into the course.
Course enrollment must occur two weeks prior to the course date.
Fees are non-refundable if member cancels course or fails to attend.
- NO Membership Maintenance Fees. If you were among the members who immediately made a $500 payment for Membership Maintenance Fees, you will receive, if not already placed in your account, 5,500 F$ Bucks and 5 FS Coins in your Front Sight account to thank you for your immediate support. If you were among the members who immediately made a single $50 monthly payment, there will be no more payments required and you will receive, if not already placed in your account, 250 F$ Bucks in your Front Sight Account to thank you for your support. See all the uses of F$ Bucks in paragraphs below.
- Your personal membership is now willable upon your death. Your personal membership also is now transferable to anyone who qualifies for Front Sight training, including current members. Transfer fee for your personal membership to an immediate family member (spouse, son, or daughter) has no cost. Transfer fee for your personal membership to anyone other than an immediate family member is $100 payable by either transferor or transferee. If F$ Bucks are in your account, you can use them for transfer fees.
To Be DeterminedMemberships in your account are also now transferable to anyone who qualifies for Front Sight training, including current members. Gold Status Members are the only members who can transfer their
To Be DeterminedMemberships to current members. Transfer fee for your
To Be Determinedmemberships is $100 payable by either transferor or transferee. If you have F$ Bucks in your account, and want to pay the transfer fee, you can use them for transfer fees.
- Private Training available to all Gold Status Members. Patriot Members pay $25 per day Insurance Fee plus $400 per day (Facility Fee and Staff Support Fee included). Legacy Members pay $25 per day Insurance Fee plus $300 per day (Facility Fee and Staff Support Fee included). Founder Members pay $25 per day Insurance Fee plus $200 per day (Facility Fee and Staff Support Fee included). Knight members and President Members recently upgraded to Founder pay $25 per day Facility Fee, and $25 per day Staff Support Fee, and $25 per day Insurance Fee ONLY. Guests of Gold Status Members who hold memberships allowing multiple participants in private training (Knights and President Members recently upgraded to Founder) pay same rate as the Gold Status member for Private Training, namely $25 per day Facility Fee, and $25 per day Staff Support Fee, and $25 per day Insurance Fee ONLY.
Front Sight will make every effort to schedule every member into the course and course date requested but reserves the right to limit enrollment based on facility and staff availability.
Although Front Sight does not anticipate the need for any increase in the aforementioned fees, Front Sight reserves the right to increase fees in the future, if needed.
- Front Sight certificates in your account that previously covered a wide range of uses have all been converted to Certificate good for a Two Day or Four Day Defensive Handgun, Tactical Shotgun, or Practical Rifle course. One person may attend the Four Day Course or two people can attend the same Two Day Course together. Certificate has no expiration date. Certificates are good for a student’s first course only, are nonrefundable and not redeemable for cash.
The reason we made these changes is because your F$ Bucks that we created through refunding your past purchases can NOW be used for the same purchases that the certificates were good for and the Two Day and Four Day Course Certificates are more valuable than any of the other certificates that were replaced. See description of F$ Bucks and FS Coins in paragraphs below.
Over the Thanksgiving Holiday, as a Year End Gift, all members were upgraded free of charge into one of four membership levels: Patriot; Legacy; Founder; and Knight. All
To Be Determined: Memberships in members’ accounts were upgraded free of charge to the same level of their membership. At the request of our Knights, who want lower level
To Be Determined membership to sell or transfer to non-members and members alike, Knights may request to have the
To Be Determined Memberships in their accounts reverted to Founder, Legacy, or Patriot.
To Be Determined Knight Memberships when transferred will not include, sword, shield, gun, or knife. Those items will be available in the pro shop for Knight members who received their membership through a TBD transfer and can be purchased separately if they want those items.
If any Gold Status Member would like to change the level of their
To Be Determined Founder Memberships to Legacy or Patriot to make them easier to sell or transfer, simply make the request and we will make the change to the lower level
To Be Determined Membership your request.
- Empty Hand Defense, Edged Weapons, Rope Rappel and Climb, Children and Youth Courses will remain in our curriculum.
- Front Sight Alaska will remain open.
- Champion Club remains open under its original terms.
- F$ Bucks and FS Coins replace Front Sight Credits/Patronage Points and can be used with more flexibility and for significantly more purchases than Credits/Patronage Points, which previously could only be used for Criminal Background Checks, membership transfer fees and partial payment of pro shop purchases.
- F$ Bucks and FS Coins are non-transferable, non-refundable, and not redeemable for cash.
- F$ Bucks at a value of $1.00 (one dollar) per F$ Buck can be used for ALL of the following: Annual Criminal Background Check Fee, Membership Transfer Fee, Ammunition purchases, Pro Shop purchases, Amory purchases, Food and Beverage purchases, plus Special Offers in the near and distant future as the resort is completed.
- The way we are calculating the F$ Bucks we are placing into Gold Status Members’ accounts as follows: We REFUNDED into your F$ Bucks account whatever amount you paid for Front Sight credit multipliers, which had dramatically increased the number of credits in members accounts but would never be able to be used for anything other than background checks, membership transfer fees, partial pro shop purchases or a special offer when the resort is completed. FS Coins can be used for special offers Front Sight creates now, in the future and when it is time to transition Front Sight to a member-owned facility.
- The way we calculated the FS Coins we placed in your account is as follows: To be DOUBLY sure we were treating you fairly in exchange for our request that you become a Rapid Enrollment Gold Status Member and support the changes Front Sight needs to make to our policies, procedures and fees, we totaled EVERY DOLLAR you have spent with us, divided it by 100, and placed the appropriate number of FS Coins into your Front Sight account, which establishes a FS Coin value at $100 per coin. With the placement of F$ Dollars in your account as previously described and the placement of FS Coins into your account as just described, Front Sight has essentially DOUBLE REFUNDED you in exchange for our request that you become a Rapid Enrollment Gold Status Member and support the changes Front Sight needs to make to our policies, procedures and fees.
NOTE: F$ Bucks and FS Coins are still being properly calculated and placed in members’ Front Sight accounts and referenced in members’ account ledgers. Please be patient as we make all the additions and or corrections to members’ FS account.
NOTE: We also REFUNDED into your F$ Bucks account what you may have paid to enroll in the Front Sight Co-Op, yet we allowed you to keep any Certificates or
To Be Determined Memberships from those purchases.
NOTE: If you participated in any of the Front Sight Warrior offers, to thank you for doing so, I placed another $500 into your F$ Bucks account.
NOTE: We also REFUNDED into your F$ Bucks account the wholesale cost of any of the free bonus items you may have had coming as part of any purchase you have made. These included guns, swords, shields, books, DVD’s knives, etc. These items are still ordered and although they have been extremely difficult to secure, due to all the supply chain issues and buying frenzies over the last two years, WHEN we receive them we will place the items in the pro shop and you can either purchase them directly with the F$ Bucks we refunded to you OR use the refunded F$ Bucks for other purchases like ammunition, pro shop supplies, food and beverage, etc. We simply felt you would rather have the F$ Bucks to spend now on all the new purchases you can make with F$ Bucks than continue to wait for the free bonus items to arrive.
The changes we have made in our policies, procedures and fees are IMMEDIATELY needed to defeat the enemies attempting to destroy Front Sight and to ensure Front Sight operates successfully for generation to come. For these reasons and these reasons alone, if you truly love and appreciate Front Sight, and all that Front Sight stands for, please immediately accept these changes in our policies, procedures, and fees by becoming a Rapid Enrollment Gold Status Member and participate to the highest level you can, earning as many Rapid Enrollment F$ Bucks as you can through your participation. Your participation will be used exclusively to defeat the enemies attempting to destroy Front Sight and ensure Front Sight operates successfully for generations to come.
If you were among the thousands of members who upon seeing the original restructure email immediately purchased your membership maintenance fees or were among the members who have already expressed your support for the changes in our policies, procedures and fees by purchasing the Gold Star Member offer (changed to Rapid Enrollment Gold Status Member to not conflict with military and law enforcement Gold Star meaning) you do not need to purchase the Gold Status Member offer as you have already designated your support and willingness to accept the changes in exchange for Front Sight essentially double refunding your past purchases, into much more usable and flexible F$ Bucks and FS Coins. However, if you wish to show additional support for Front Sight and DRAMATICALLY increase your F$ Bucks by doing so, please see the opportunity to secure as many F$ Bucks as you can at Rapid Enrollment Gold Status Member.
Remember, your participation will be used exclusively to defeat the enemies attempting to destroy Front Sight and to ensure Front Sight successfully operates for generations to come.
Take advantage of your opportunity to be recognized by Front Sight’s staff and members as the Best of the Best Front Sight Members. Show your support of all that Front Sight means to you, your family and our country. Become a Rapid Enrollment Gold Status Member TODAY.
SPECIAL NOTE: As soon as we have defeated the enemies attempting to destroy Front Sight and have ensured Front Sight will successfully operate for generations to come, I will then be able to release an EPIC announcement that will make you so happy and proud that you became a Rapid Enrollment Gold Status Member.
Support Front Sight’s needed changes. Complete the Rapid Enrollment GOLD STATUS MEMBER Enrollment Form TODAY.
Here is the OTHER Path that DOES NOT support the needed changes to defeat the enemies attempting to destroy Front Sight and DOES NOT ensure Front Sight operates successfully for generations to come …
Dr. Ignatius Piazza
Front Sight Founder and Director
Four-Weapons Combat Master
Your host of Front Sight Challenge Reality TV Series